Take a step back into Seattle’s history
From rum-running to typewriters, you’ll find it at Smith Tower. Tickets available online or at the door.
Tickets are available in the Observatory check-in (two doors down from the main lobby) Wednesday through Sunday, or save time and buy online anytime.
- Admission ends and last elevator ride up is one hour before the Observatory Restaurant & Bar closes.
- Admission tickets are required to access the Observatory Bar.
- Reservations are not available. All seating and access are based on availability and first come, first serve.
- During peak times, wait times range from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours. Please ensure your entire group has arrived before you ankle up to the Observatory, as incomplete parties will not be admitted to the 35th floor.
- For parties of 15 or more, please see Group Reservations. We are unable to accommodate walk-in groups larger than 14.
Tickets are available for purchase at Smith Tower for $22.
Observatory & Bar
Observatory & Bar:
Closures & Special Events
Holiday Dates & Hours:
Open from 11am – 3pm
Wednesday, November 29
Thursday, November 30
Saturday, December 2
Wednesday, December 6
Friday, December 8
Wednesday, December 13
Thursday, December 14
Thursday, December 21
Please note, for the dates listed above, our restaurant will not be open.
Know Before You Go
Location & Parking
Pioneer Square offers an abundance of street parking and garage options. For your convenience, we recommend Butler Garage. Enter promo code smithtower on the checkout page for a discounted rate.
Bringing a group of 15-40 guests? Check out our group reservation options for day and evening visits.
Smith Tower Presents
Don’t miss our line-up of incredible events – from concerts, movies, and festive holiday celebrations, there’s something for everyone.
these gifts are the bee’s knees
Share an authentic Seattle experience.
Enjoy swanky perks all year long.
Entertain clients or host unique company events.