THE LEGENDS OF SMITH TOWER
EXPERIENCE SEATTLE'S RICH HISTORY AS TOLD BY SMITH TOWER
Combining interesting facts and lore with sprinkles of humor and intrigue, this self-guided, interactive tour includes a glimpse into a time when Seattleites were coming to terms with early prohibition and technology that would soon transform their city. Tickets include:
- Self-guided immersion in the roaring '20s and beyond.
- Street, second and Observatory level exhibits and content, connected by a historic Otis elevator.
- Stunning, 360-degree views of Seattle from the Observatory's interior room and open-air viewing deck.
- One keepsake Smith Tower post card of your choice - the perfect memento or gift.
- One Prohibition era-inspired beverage at Temperance café and bar of your choice from our specialty cocktail or delicious, non-alcoholic drink lists.
'The Legends of Smith Tower' experience allows small groups to begin their journey to the Observatory every ten minutes beginning at 10:00am daily, with ticket sales ending at 5pm and tours ending by 6pm.TICKETS & INFO