Turn Up the Heat at Smith Tower This Valentine’s Day
“We are most alive when we are in love.”
Thanks, John Updike.
By that logic, February should be a hell of a lively month.
It’s the month of love, and that month that has the holiday dedicated to all things love: Valentine’s Day.
Don’t get us wrong: Valentine’s Day is mostly about who you’re with.
But it’s also where you’re at as well.
A picturesque park. A favorite restaurant.
Or a 35th floor observatory with stunning 360-degree views of downtown Seattle?
Yeah, that was about as subtle as the pick-up line you no doubt used.
But in all seriousness, Smith Tower the perfect spot to sip cocktails together high above our beautiful city.
Not only that. We’re making it even more dreamy in February with a limited time “Love on 35” cocktail menu.
These delightful libations are to suit your fancy and offer the perfect complement to our fabulous menu of Prohibition-inspired fare.
In search of the hottest spot to take your sweetie?
Or gather your not-so-lonely hearts club for a fabulous night out?
Look no further.
Avoid the typical Valentine clichés and bring your bad selves to the top of the tower on Saturday, February 11.
- Arrive to our specialty “Hiya Dollface” aphrodisiac cocktail featuring Irish Whiskey, pomegranate and cinnamon – a festive treat, perfect for setting the mood.
- Delight in soulful live music by our favorite local crooner Chris Anderson starting at 8:00 p.m.
- Savor our delectable new pairing menu with options ranging from Bacon Kettle Corn to King Salmon Poke and beyond with cocktail, beer and wine suggestions.
- Sip from our “Love On 35” cocktail menu featuring crowd pleasers like Hanky Panky and Love Potion No. 35.
- Unlimited selfie opportunities in the legendary “Wishing Chair” known for bringing good fortune to ladies looking for love… maybe it will be your lucky night!
Well… what are you waiting for?