By Golly, We’re Back! Come on Down!
We’re open once again (along with some serious COVID-19 safety measures)! No secret knock required this time.
In true speakeasy fashion, we wouldn’t shout from the rooftop that we’re open.
But hey, we’ve missed your mugs, so we want you to know we’re back.
And here’s an extra reason to visit us soon:
Tickets are just $12 all day for everyone through June 27.
That’s right, $12.
To welcome you back, we’ve enhanced our health and safety rules so you can feel comfortable and confident visiting Smith Tower.
The wellbeing of our team members and guests is of top importance for us here at Smith Tower.
In light of COVID-19, we have upped our sanitation standards even further.
That way, you can feel comfortable while roaming through our historical exhibits and taking in the 360-degree views of Seattle in our speakeasy-style bar.
Here are some of the efforts we’re doing to adjust with the times, and to COVID-19:
- Removed bar seating
- All restaurant tables will accommodate five guests or less
- Guest occupancy will be 50% less than the maximum occupancy
- Adhering to physical distancing guidelines throughout the dining and shared spaces
- Conducted weekly trainings/meetings with our team to keep everyone informed on protocols and updates
- Created new checklists for each department to ensure sanitizing is thorough and consistent, and more frequent
- Checking all employee temperatures prior to the start of their shift
- Cooks, bartenders, and servers in the dining room are required to wear gloves and a mask
Through Columbia Hospitality, we’ve partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to take our already strict safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program.
We can’t to welcome each and every one of you back to Seattle’s Original Skyscraper.
See you soon, friend.