GROUPS BY NIGHT
The Smith Tower Observatory is the ideal spot for small groups looking to celebrate or reunite over craft cocktails and stunning Seattle views - the perfect way to start or end your evening! Highlights include:
- Group reservations are available nightly, with an arrival time between 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. for groups of up to 32 guests.
- The Observatory and Temperance café and bar are open until 11 p.m. Sunday through Wednesday and 12 a.m. Thursday through Saturday.
- All group reservations include:
- Reserved seating set up in your choice of cocktail tables and stools, tables and chairs or lounge seating for up to 32.
- A dedicated cocktail server so your guests never have to wait at the bar.
- No ticket or admission fees for you and your guests (a savings of up to $192).
- Priority access to our historic Otis elevator that will take you and your guests to the Observatory where your reserved seats await.
Call us at 206.624.0414 to make group reservations. Bringing more than 32 guests? Check out our event space and contact us to start planning.
24 hours advance notice required. Food and beverage minimum based on group size. Group sizes 1-16 $1,000; 17-24 $1,500, and 25-32 $2,000. $500 deposit due at time of booking will be applied to your final bill. Deposit is fully refundable if cancellation is received within 72 hours prior to scheduled reservation. Prices do not include 20% service charge and Washington state sales tax.