Stock Up at Smith Tower This Fall
Every adventure, great or small, needs proper supplies.
Food, drinks, lucky keepsakes, a book called How to Make Whiskey.
You know, the essentials.
This fall, refill and refuel for your Pioneer Square adventure at Smith Tower.
Stock up on food, experience the history of Seattle’s Original Skyscraper, and leave with a little bit of memorabilia from your visit.
There’s a little bit of everything from tourists to locals alike.
- A nostalgic soda fountain and deli counter featuring fresh salads and sandwiches.
- Dry goods including candy, chocolate, sauces, and savory snacks.
- Fresh grab-and-go items, including milk, cheese, bread, and more.
- Locally inspired and curated art, apparel, and accessories.
- Smith Tower branded gifts and souvenirs.
- Access point for Smith Tower visitor experience tickets.
And stop by on Blue Fridays sporting your Hawks gear and receive 12% off all food items.